Monday, July 9, 2012

Fancy Flower Punch - Treat Wrapper

Here's a fast and easy little party favor you can make for your next party.  It can be made in just minutes and with the right paper, can be appropriate for any event (baby shower, wedding shower, kids party).  I apologize that I don't recall who I saw do this first, I just remember seeing it and wanting to do it.  I had to figure out the measurements by trial and error. 

Start with a strip of paper measuring 5 1/4" x 1 5/8".  Using your Simply Scored, score at 3/4" and 2 1/8", flip it around and score the other end also at 3/4" and 2 1/8".

Fold the outside score marks to make it easier to insert into the Fancy Flower Punch (118073) using the pictures below.



Using your paper snips, cut halfway in under the punch.  This is what will hold the wrapper together.


Fold on the remaining score lines.  Place your candy of choice in the center using adhesive or a glue dot.

Fold the sides up and slide the cut slits together to form your wrapper.  Decorate and you are done!


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors