Saturday, July 28, 2012

Papillon Potpourri

Don't you just love bright springtime colors?  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.  Such a simple card to make but full of cheer for any recipient.



Recipe:
Cardstock - Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"; Daffodil Delight 5 1/4" x 4"
Cardstock for butterflies - Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight.
Ink - Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight
Stamps - Papillon Potpourri (w-123757 / c-123759); Bring on the Cake (w-121899 / c-121958)
Punch - Elegant Butterfly (127526)

Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

~ Donna
Ribbon - 1/2" Daffodil Delight Seam Binding

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful birthday card! I adore butterflies but I think your color combinations are what make this card so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan,

    Thank you so much. It's so nice to see a comment! These colors are some of my most favorite that we carry and they do look so pretty together.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these cards...so pretty! I esp. like the top one as the butterflies almost appear to be in flight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors