Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ditto Day - Almost...

Here is my version of the Sweet card in the Holiday Catalog on page 16.  It is a nice clean and simple card which I always love.  Especially as the season gets busier, fast and easy (yet beautiful) cards are very important!


Recipe:
Stamps:  Fabulous Phrases (w-117002 / c-120501), Scentsational Season (w-121026 / c-121190)
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Be of Good Cheer (126896
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Soft Suede and Soft Suede Stampin' Marker
Tools:  3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon - Gumball Green, Sponge Daubers, Holiday Collection Framelits Dies (127814), Labels Collection Framelits Dies (125598), Jewelry Tag Punch (117190), Linen Thread (104199)

I also want to do a little shout-out to my friend Bobbi for making my cool new watermark.  Thank you Bobbi, you're the greatest!

Happy Crafting!

~ Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors