Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ditto Day - Merry Mini's

I know I haven't done a Ditto Day in a long time... so here it is.  Oh boy, was it ever a challenge!  If you look on page 6 of your Holiday Catalog (if you don't have one yet, email me with your name, U.S. address and I'll send one out right away).  Only a snippet of the card is shown, but I loved it so much with the cute Merry Mini's and Merry Mini Punch Pack (available beginning today!).



Stamps:  Merry Minis (w-127916 / c-127919)
Punch Pack:  Merry Minis (126882)
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Gumball Green
Stampin' Write Markers:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Gumball Green
Added Touches:  Linen thread, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits Die, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals.

I added Stampin' Dimensionals behind the punched pieces to lift them up a bit.  I thought it looked better.

Hope you have a wonderful day... fill up that wish list and then contact me to shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors