Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fabulous You

This is for all the girly girls who love their shoe collections!  The stamp set is called "Fabulous You" and while I'm not a heel's kind of person, I think this card came out really cute.

The dotted paper is actually long since retired that I picked up of the Clearance Rack a while ago, but it worked perfectly to fill in for what I didn't have.  I actually wanted to use the dotted paper from the Neutrals Collection DSP but sadly I was out.  Time to re-order!

The ink I used was StazOn Jet Black (101406).  I've found when using the Whisper White or Very Vanilla cardstock it is best to use the StazOn ink.  It dries faster and won't smear.  Just something to keep in mind.


Cardstock:  Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White
Stamps:  Fabulous You (w-126520 / c-126522) and Perfect Punches (w-117022 / c-120516)
Cool Tools:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Extra Large Oval Punch (119859), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751), 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon - Basic Black
Ink:  StazOn Black

Hope you have a great day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors