Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Butterfly Blues

I wanted some quick and easy Thank You cards to have on hand and loved doing the negative space cards before that I thought I'd do some more.  I think these came out very cute.  The flower background seemed to be the perfect backing.


Cardstock - Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
DSP - Comfort Cafe (126898)
Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526)
3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (one roll FREE this month with each $40.00 purchase!)

I just love the clean and simple cards!  What is your favorite style?

Thanks for looking in today!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. My fave style? Well it seems to be evolving as of late into the more layered cards & layouts. I'll always love clean & simple though as I appreciate their elegance, as these pretty butterfly cards demonstarte!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors