Thursday, September 6, 2012

Marshmallow Ghost - Hand Bac

Today's hand back guest is our little Marshmallo Ghost... I bet you know what punch he was made with!  If you guessed the Owl Builder Punch, you would be correct!  Isn't he just adorable?   I really enjoyed making these three little treats this past weekend.  It was so nice to have some crafting time again.


Cardstock - Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps - Itty Bitty Banners (w-126255 / c-126257)
Ink - Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray (for sponging)
Tools - Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), Googlies Eyes (127539)
Punch - Owl-Builder Punch (118074)
Ribbon - 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta.

Here they are all together, just waiting to be given out to some special people!


Happy Stamping!

Donna


1 comment:

  1. These are so stinkin' adorable! Makes me regret not having bought the Halloween stamp set you used on the bat (my fave of the 3). Now I just want to rush out to Bath & Body Works and grab some before they are all gone. Sometimes, not often, but sometimes, I do miss living in a city instead of so far out in the boonies. Those days usually are due to a much needed crafty type shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors