Sunday, September 16, 2012

More Hand-Bac Friends

So, today we went walking the mall and when we passed by Bath and Body Works, I couldn't resist picking up more of the cute Hand Bac bottles.  Candy Corn is obviously the favorite as there was only one of them left and this was at a different location than we shopped at before! 


Here's the first of two new ones.  I'll save one for tomorrow's post.

This one is very obvious... Pumpkin! 

I made the pumpkin by punching out 3 Small Ovals (120908) from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  I inked the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink and a Sponge Dauber (102892), stamped the stem from Perfectly Preserved (w-126690 / c-126692) and then used the Big Shot to cut out the stem with the Cannery Set Framelits (127822).

The "For You" is from Itty Bitty Banners (w-126255 / c-126257) and cut out with Bitty Banners Framelits (129267).  The DSP behind the pumpkin is from Floral District (126919).

Come back tomorrow to see one more from the Hand-Bac family of frightening friends!  :)

Thanks for stopping by... have a great Sunday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. This is stinkin' cute!! I love that pumpkin!! I will be featuring this goodie on My Crafty Picks #77 with a link back to your blog on 9-23-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors