Saturday, September 22, 2012

Scentsational Season

I really love the Scentsational Season stamp set and the Framelits that match.  They're so much fun to use and make adorable cards!

I don't know who I got this card idea from, so if it is yours, please let me know so I can give you credit.  It isn't an exact case as I changed up colors and stamps for the greetings.


Stamps:  Scentsational Season (w-121026 / c-121190), Greetings of the Season (w-128030 / c-128033)
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Real Red
Stampin' Write Pen - Chocolate Chip
Extras:  Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (120902), Holiday Collection Framelits Dies (127814), Big Shot (113439).

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day, the weekend is here!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. That's so similar to the holiday cards I plan to make this season. I'll be using the embossing folder used here (it's so cool!), and where you have your sentiment I'll use a stamp of Santa to watercolor. I need to get started...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do some practice runs with your Northern Flurry embossing folder. According to the Multipurpose Platform, you would work it with the first tab open, but that seems to be a bit strong and can cut through the paper, but with no tabs, it doesn't give an even pressure emboss.

    Someone had that issue with the Woodgrain embossing folder and they put a piece of Vellum Cardstock inside and it softened the cut. I'll have to find that video again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the helpful hint. I'm hoping to work on my "trial" Christmas card this weekend, time permitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors