Monday, October 15, 2012

Holiday Extravaganza with Lorri

So, Saturday, Linda and I attended Lorri Heiling's Holiday Extravaganza and it was amazing fun.  The time just flew by though and before you knew it it was nearly over!  For the next few days I'll be posting pictures of what we made.  One of them I'll be holding back on because I think we'll do it at our next workshop this coming weekend.

This cocoa packet card was so quick and simple and really came out cute using the Oval Scallop Punch and a 1/16" punch on each scallop to make it look like a lacy coaster.



Recipe:
Stamps:  Curly Cute (w-117014 / .c-120510), Scentsational Season Bundle *includes stamps and framelits* (w-129945 / c-129946)
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink:  Crumb Cake (steam) Midnight Muse (cup and sentiment) and Stampin' Write Marker in Chocolate Chip (cocoa in the cup).
Punches:  Scallop Oval (119856), 1/16" Circle Handheld (101227), Corner Rounder (119871)
Extras:  Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (120902), Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (124142), Dazzling Details (124117)

After I left the Extravaganza, I headed to my 35th High School Reunion - Phoenix Christian High School. Here's a picture during the group photo shoot.  One of our grads married a great guy who always does our pictures.  I can't wait to see the ones the took.


Thanks for peeking in!  Happy Stamping!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! And I enjoyed getting a peek at your reunion :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors