Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Milk Carton Candy Bits

Have you tried the Stampin' Up! Window Sheets on a project yet?  I love working with the window sheets, they are great for so many projects.  Here's one I found on Sandi MacIver's blog. 


I have to admit, it took me a couple of tries, but once I got my milk carton die to work properly, it was great.  I found with my die it wasn't tight enough with the Crease Pad to make the creases in the window sheet but would be too tight if I used both cutting pads.  As a matter of fact, the first time through I didn't use the crease pad and just used the cutting pads and one of the blades pulled out - scared me half to death!  So I pounded it back in with my Crop-a-dile and it seems okay.  (fingers crossed!)  I ended up using the Crease Pad on top and then folded a piece of SU cardstock in half and placing that on top for a shim and it worked great.

Full details are on Sandy MacIver's blog.

Fill with small candies - candy corn is perfect for this time of year - and decorate!

Happy Crafting!

~ Donna


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all these adorable Halloween ideas. Can't wait to try some!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors