Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Steamy Mugs and Mittens

This will probably be my last post until we've finished all the election work and long hours at the office.  If I have any extra time to create at all, I'll be sure to post it, but I imagine my spare time will be spent napping and going to bed as early as possible.  Hubby says I look like a raccoon with dark circles around my eyes already.  :(
 
This is the 2nd card we created this weekend at Kristi's workshop.  Some of the girls even used the spritzer from last year to add a little sparkle.
 
 
 
Stamp Set - Scentsational Season (w-121026 / c-121190)
Cardstock - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Ink: VersaMark, Gumball Green, Early Espresso
Embossing:  Northern Flurry (120902)
Punch:  Builder Punch (127824)
Holiday Collection Framelits (127814)
OR Bundle the Scentsational Season Stamps with the Holiday Framelits and save 15% (w-129945 / c-129946) 
Bakers Twine - Cherry Cobbler (123125)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
 
Thank you for looking in and
 
REMEMBER- get out and VOTE!  If you have an early ballot (or absentee ballot) be sure to get it into your county election office before the deadline!
 
~ Donna


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed my card!
    http://stampsnsmiles.blogspot.com/2012/10/warm-and-toasty.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors