Sunday, December 30, 2012

3" x 3" Fold Card

I'm having so much fun playing with the new products that you will be seeing soon in the Spring Catalog and in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!  Did you know, if you are a Demonstrator, you can see and order everything you want a month before anyone else?  Drop me a line if you are interested in becoming one of the lucky ones that can get their hands on new products before the public!  

Once again, I've found my inspiration from Mary Fish.  She used different DSP and stamps, but the base card and measurements came from her blog.  

This is a very clean and simple card that can be used for so many things.  Wouldn't this be fun for your kids' Valentine's this year?  Simple to make and the little ones can have fun stamping and punching with you!

Start with card stock cut at 7" x 3" and score on the long side at 2" and at 5".  I just love my Simply Scored Scoring Tool for all my scoring.  Then I used the tiny hearts pattern from the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (129309) available in the Spring Catalog beginning January 3rd.  Cut the DSP to 1 3/4" x 2 3/4". Cut another piece of Whisper White also at 1 3/4" x 2 3/4".

Using your 1 1/4" circle punch, punch a hole in the center of the Whisper White card stock and attach it with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Since I was going for a Valentine theme here, I used the cute heart stamp from "Spring Sampler" (w-125510 / c-125512) also in the Spring Catalog.  It was stamped with Primrose Petals ink.

Another new stamp set from the Spring Catalog is called "Ciao, Baby!" (w-129645 / c-129648) and punched with the Petite Curly Label Punch (129405) that you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration!  I popped it up with a Stampin' Dimensional so the left hand panel can tuck under and stay closed.



Stamps Well With Others Supplies:

Stamps:  "Spring Sampler" (w-125510 / c-125512), "Ciao, Baby!" (w-129645 / c-129648) - both from the Spring Catalog beginning January 3, 2013
Card Stock:  Whisper White (100730); More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (129309)
Ink:  Primrose Petals (126858)
Tools:  1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861) and Petite Curly Label Punch (129405) - available during Sale-A-Bration.

I hope you've enjoyed this cute card.  So many designs can be made with it using the Spring Sampler Stamp Set.  You're going to love all the cute stamps in that set!

Until next time... Happy Stamping!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. SCORE! This is a DARLING CARD!! Wow Donna, you are on a roll! I'm loving your ideas with the new products coming out! THANKS FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorri! I have to give the credit to Mary for the idea. She has a lot of the clean and simple cards I love to CASE. Love the Valentine papers though, soft and pretty this year without being too girly to share with the men in our life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors