Saturday, December 22, 2012

Bloomin' Marvelous

Here are a couple more cards that I made for a card set I'm making as a gift.  This is also another sneak peek of a stamp set to come.  Instead of coming from the Spring Mini, this is from Sale-a-Bration which will begin on January 22nd.  During Sale-a-Bration, you can choose one free product for every $50.00 spent.

This set is called Bloomin' Marvelous.  There are 8 stamps in the set - 4 with words, 4 with images.



Recipe:

Card Stock - Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point
Ribbon - Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

A fresh and simple card that can be used for just about anything.

Come back again for more sneak peeks from the Spring Mini and Sale-a-Bration!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. hey! That's my brithday card from you, lol. Love it...and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! You're right!! LOL I figured I was safe posting it because you wouldn't see it right away.

    Love you too my dearest friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors