Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Congratulations Graduate!

Well, today I bring you something a little out of the normal season of Christmas.  A friend needed a Graduation Card for a mid-year graduation this weekend, so I whipped this up after shopping and dinner with the hubby.  


Recipe:  

Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Real Red
Stamps:  Curly Cute (w-117014 / c-120510)
Ink:  Real Red
Extras:  Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119261), 3/16" Metallic Brads - (119741), Stripes Embossing Folder (123128)

Hope you have all your Christmas shopping done.  I think I'm done, but I always find something else we need at the last minute!

Thanks for looking in!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Nice card Donna! I know, I thought that's cool a graduation card in December! Then I saw it was YOU! We have been to a few in Dec. Very creative, love the diploma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like the timing was perfect for graduations - I heard ASU is graduating today. This card was for a high school student, but I guess there are more and more at mid-term.

    Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors