Saturday, December 15, 2012

Guest Stamper - Linda

Isn't this just beautiful?  Linda Weedon, one of the gals from my group of stampers made today's card.  I really love how this came out.  

The Snowflakes are from Snow Flurry Bigz Die in the Holiday Mini Catalog, page 14.   Their wonderful sparkle comes from our Glimmer Paper in Red, Silver and Champagne.


Recipe:

Card Stock:  Real Red and Whisper White
Glimmer Paper:  Champagne (127885), Red (121790), Silver (124005)
Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages (w-126400 / c-126402)
Ink:  VersaMark (102283)
Extras:  Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder (109129)
Tools:  Bigz Die - Snow Flurry (127813)

Don't forget the Clearance Rack Sale - don't miss any of the great bargains!

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors