Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Order is IN!

Not only do I have a new starter kit - my choice of $125.00 worth of new stamps and paper for the price of $99.00 - but today I received my pre-order box of goodies from the upcoming 2013 Spring Mini Catalog.  Did you know as a Demonstrator, you have the ability to purchase things a month ahead of everyone else???  I was also able to earn free Sale-a-bration stuff long before Sale-a-bration even begins!  Wooo Hooo!

While I can't show you the new toys, I can show you what I make with them, so get ready over the next few days to see some of the things I'll be making with some great new tools and stamps that you'll be able to buy beginning in January!

So be ready for some great posts this week!

Happy Tuesday!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors