Monday, December 10, 2012

The Stockings Were Hung...

I spotted this cute card on Frenchie's blog last week and just knew I had to CASE it.  It was so fast and easy to do and has such a nice clean look to it.  I ended up making 8 of them in no time at all, even with all the stamping.  

I really love how these turned out.  I may just make some more... but no, I have other cards I want to try instead.  Oh the decisions!!!


Recipe:

Stamps: Open Sleigh (w-126460 / c-126462) pg. 12
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake
Tools:  Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049) pg. 7

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Back to work for me, but then again, I still have some time to use before I lose it, so maybe I'll take some more time off this week.  So many things to do!

Have a great week!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors