Tuesday, January 29, 2013

3-D Swap With the weSTAMP Team!

Well, here it is, my first Swap with my new Upline "weSTAMP".  Our theme this month was to do something from the Spring Mini Catalog and/or Sale-A-Bration, so here's mine.  I have to say, I'm really proud of myself for getting these done EARLY.  Before I would always put it off and be stressed.  This one was mostly done a week ago, but had to wait for my pretty flowers to come in so I could ink and attach them.  What do you think?  I found this on Qbee's Quest.  This woman is amazing with the things she makes and she's always so generous with sharing all the details.  Thank you Brenda!  You are Awesome!


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:


Stamp Set:  Ciao, Baby! (w-129645 / c-129648)
Ink:  Primrose Petals
Card Stock:  Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Primrose Petals Core'dinations (129322)
DSP:  More Amore (129309)
Extras:  Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits (117332), Hearts Collection Framelits (125599), Adorning Accents Embossing Folder (125601), Curly Label Petite Punch* (129405), 5/8" Flower Trim (126869), Pink Pirouette / Rose Red - 1 1/4" Two Tone Ribbon (129294), Sponge Daubers (102892), Stampin' Sanding System (129367)

It was a lot of fun to make and really very easy once I got started. Inside is filled with Hershey Kisses!  Yum!

Have a great day and remember to always Stamp Well With Others!  ;)

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL SWAP DONNA!! This was one of my favorites! I always look forward to seeing what you come with. SO BLESSED to have you on my team!! GO DONNA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two best fans... thank you! .

    It was a fun swap to make and really very easy especially making mulitiples with my own little one person assembly line.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors