Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Whole Latte Love for You

Valentine's and Sale-A-Bration makes a nice combination for today's card.  Probably a good card to post since today is mine and hubby's anniversary.  Guess I should plan to give it to him huh?  

This card uses a combination of Sale-A-Bration and the new Spring Mini Catalog.  I have to say, I would never thought of putting any shades of blue in for Valentine's, but Pool Party really looks nice in this combination.

If you click on the picture, it should open in a new window and you'll be able to see some of the detail a bit better.  The Primrose Petals card stock behind the cup is actually Core'dinations Card Stock from page 12 in the Spring Mini.  While I didn't distress or sand it at all, I thought it looked nice with the texture it has.  You'll also see that the cup has been stamped twice - once in Pool Party and once in Primrose Petals and then fussy cut and raised up with a Dimensional.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Patterned Occasions (w-129621 / c-129624)
Ink:  Primrose Petals, Pool Party
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White
DSP:  Core'dinations Primrose Petals (129322), More Amore (129309)
Extras:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals (104430)

Thank you for stopping by the blog today!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. I'm giggling because the SAME THING happened today.....scrolling through and stopped in my tracks by your card. LOVELOVELOVE YOUR STYLE!! YOU R A ROCK STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for your anniversary...or Valentine's Day. Adorable! (and happy anniversary...xoxo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! You are both so good for my ego! LOL

    It is especially nice to see your comments! I get so excited when I get comment! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors