Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Here's another stamp from the adorable Patterned Occasions set from Sale-A-Bration as well as another look at the pretty Sycamore Street DSP also in the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

I colored the cupcake with Stampin' Markers so I could have some variety on the stamp.  This one has Primrose Petals for the cupcake, Daffodil Delight on the frosting, Island Indigo on the candle and Raspberry Ripple for the heart.

The card stock behind the cupcake and the DSP is Island Indigo.  Did you notice I only have the card stock on two sides of the DSP?  I thought I'd try something new and I like it.  What do you think?


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Patterned Occasions (w-129621 / c-129624)*
Ink:  Stampin' Write Markers:  Primrose Petals, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple
Card Stock:  Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
DSP:  Sycamore Street (127540)*
Extras:  1 3/4" Circle Punch (119850), Word Window (119857), Modern Label (119849) and (oops... a non-su punch - 2" Scallop Circle)  I was thinking the scallop was too small when I put it together, it was supposed to be the 2 3/8" Scallop (118874), Dimensionals (104430)

Hope you had a great week!  Happy Weekend~

~ Donna


3 comments:

  1. Very cute...and I love the effect of using the solid cardstock on just the 2 sides. It's kind of a shadow effect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little secret... I was trying to make the most out of a piece of paper scrap I had left... and that's all I had to use. LOL Hey, we use every scrap we can, right?

    Thanks for commenting! You always make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how many times I've done exactly the same thing, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors