Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hearts a Flutter Bundle

This was so easy to make!!  I don't know about you, but I'm just not very good at making the proper cuts to make the cute little pointed flags seen below.  So, now that Stampin' Up! has a great little framelit that makes it for me, I'm one happy stamper!  Being a framelit die, I was able to cut 3 at a time, with the DSP being thin, it's easier to cut more than one piece at a time.

Notice the cute little "love" punch out?  That will be available during Sale-a-Bration beginning January 22nd - FREE with a $50.00 purchase.  There is also another little set of stamps to go with it in the SAB promotion as well.  Very Cute!


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Sets:  Hearts a Flutter (w-129249 / c-129252) or save 15% and purchase as a bundle with the Framelits (w-131098 / c-131097), Ciao, Baby! (w-129645 / c-129648)
Ink:  Primrose Petals, Island Indigo (the matching color should have been Pool Party) but we felt like changing it up a bit).
Card Stock:  Primrose Petals, Whisper White
DSP:  More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper
Tools:  Big Shot (113439), Hearts a Flutter Framelits (130159)

Valentine's Day will be here before you know it, so make those wish lists and let me know if I can help you get started on your own projects.  I'd love to be your Demonstrator.

Happy Stamping!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those flags. Got to make a note to order the die for that. I could use them on layouts too. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors