Monday, January 28, 2013

Mini Thanks a Ton

These cute little Thank You's were made to slip into my recent workshop orders.  Don't tell the girls though, I want them to be a surprise... ha ha.  They should receive their bags of goodies before they see this post though (except for Linda!) so I should be safe.  Besides, it's what is written inside each one that makes each card special.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Patterned Occasions * (w-129621 / c-129624)
Card Stock:  Whisper White (cut at 6" x 3", scored at 3" for a 3" x 3" card)
DSP:  Sycamore Street DSP * (127540)
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Extra - But not in this picture (drats!) I also added a small rhinestone inside the flower.  Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
* Indicates Sale-a-Bration Freebies

Thanks for stopping in!

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors