Friday, January 4, 2013

Print Poetry - Happy Birthday

Happy Friday!

Have you had a chance to look through the Spring Mini Catalog yet?  If not, what's keeping you?  You can see it in the left margin of my blog, so hop on over and take a look!

On page 16, across the bottom of the page is some beautiful little papers in a fun pad.  Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack has 48 sheets in each pad: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs.  The sheets are 4 1/2" x 6  1/2" - perfect for making beautiful cards.

Here's one I whipped up very quickly using just under half of one of the sheets cut to fit inside the Framed Tulips Embossing folder.  Fast and easy with beautiful results.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp:  Beautiful Birthday (wood only - 125562)
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green
Ink:  Gumball Green
DSP:  Print Poetry (129312)
Ribbon:  Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding (120999)
Tools:  Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (121809)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned.  I know I'm excited for tonight when the girls come over for Stamp a Stack and then Saturday a couple of us are going to a Calendar Class at Diana Gibbs' place.  It's going to be a great weekend!

Keep Stamping!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the rippled ribbon on this. Oh how I hope you will swap with the weSTAMPERS!!! Your cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorri! I signed up to swap at the meeting later this month. Now I just have to find something I want to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors