Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Recover Rapidly

Here is an adorable card by Lorri Heiling, my Sweet Upline, that she made for our swaps on Monday night. I loved this card so much that I just had to make a couple for my two girls in my downline who are both sick this week.  This was such an adorable card and yet, so simple to make.  I made four of them while watching t.v Tuesday night!  

I changed the colors around to make them more girly for the girls, I hope they like pinks.  LOL.  Lorri's card would easily be a more masculine get well.  We all know how hard it is to make the right cards for the "boys"!.

Thanks Lorri for a great team meeting on Monday and for the great card to CASE.

Lorri's card stock choices were Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake (all C's!).  I'm going to guess the ink was Chocolate Chip as well (help me out here Lorri) or it was Early Espresso.  I think my ink pad was much wetter because my "dots" on the band-aids aren't as clear.  Lorri's looks much better!


Below is my card using Rose Red, Regal Rose and Sahara Sand.  Also Whisper White for the "band aids".  The ink is also Rose Red.  Rhinestones were used to dress up the card with a bit of bling.

The Stamp set is from Sale-A-Bration called Patterned Occasions (w-129621 / c-129624).  I think the only stamp I didn't show you earlier as I was making a card each night from this set.  I promise to move on to another set for my next post!  


I see a Stamp-A-Stack coming with this card!!

Thanks for looking in and have a great Hump-Day!  Half-way through the week when this day is done!  Yay!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Oh Donna I love the GIRLE version!!! The highest compliment a stamper can give is when she chooses to CASE it (which is what I did, too! LOL) Great job on this Donna! It is a fun simple card and heaven knows we all need some of those!! Thanks for the shout out sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops spelled GIRLIE wrong! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these days I'll get CASED too ... have to do more of my own creations first though. I'm getting better at it, time will tell.

    I just love being able to have a blog and show off our wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That simple bandaid stamp is one of my absolute faves ever. Love the cards you both created using it. That would put a smile on any sickie's face!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors