Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Spring Catalog is HERE plus Limited Time Specials

Spring is in the air and the new Spring Catalog is live and ready for your orders!  I've been having great fun playing with the new things inside, so be sure to check them out and of course, I'd love it if you would order from me!


If you don't already have a demonstrator and would like a copy of the Spring Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration Brochure, please contact me and I will be happy to send one to you.  If you do have a demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copy.  Please, no demonstrator requests for catalogs.  U.S. delivery only

Besides the new catalog launch today - Stampin' Up! also has some SWEET Valentine Deals for us all.



1st Deal - Valentine Treat Bundle
Just in time for your valentine creating, we're bringing you the Valentine Treat Bundle. This sweet bundle contains the all-new single stamp, Happy Valentine Heart, as well as a package of 1" x 8" cellophane bags. Use it to make treats for your child's classroom or for each of your 50 bestest friends. The possibilities are endless!

This is offer is only available through January 21st!  Contact me to learn more.

Bundle Item
DescriptionRetail ValueSpecial Bundle Price
132771Valentine Treat Bundle
Includes the Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (clear-mount) and 1" x 8" cellophane bags
$7.45$5.95



2nd Deal - My Little Valentine PromotionWhat? A second new stamp set? That's right! From January 3-21, purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Stamp Set, and you'll get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit FREE! 

That's a $7.95 value for FREE just for buying a new stamp set that you'll definitely want to have anyway. Use the stamp set with the Simply Sent Kit to quickly create gorgeous love notes, or go out on your own and create something new and crazy-it's up to you!

Again, this offer and stamp set are only available through January 21st!




The My Little Valentine Stamp Set is only available in clear-mount.
Buy one of the following:
ItemDescriptionPrice
132242My Little Valentine (English; clear-mount)$9.95
132245Enamorados (Spanish; clear-mount)$9.95
132248Mon petit amour (French; clear-mount)$9.95
Get this FREE:
Page
Publication
Item
Description
Retail Value
35
holiday catalog
126923
Sealed with Love Simply Sent
$7.95



How's that for starting off the new year with a bang and some great new products?  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I'm flipping thru the Spring Catalog now and would love to have a print copy. I've already seen a few items I must have, plus it's nice to have the catalog on hand for the ideas they show. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get a print copy to you right away! I'll also put in the Sale-a-Bration flyer so you have it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors