Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Who's a Smarty Pants?

Are you ready to congratulate your favorite Smarty Pants?  With one of the FREE sets available during the Sale-A-Bration celebration!  This is just one of the cutest sets I've seen in a while and I'll be posting a new one each day for the next few days, so be sure to come and see them all.

The set is called Patterned Occasions (w-129621 / c-129624).  The Designer Paper Series (DSP) is also from Sale-A-Bration - Sycamore Street (127540) and one more little thing... that cute little button is a Sale-A-Bration freebie as well.  Not just one button of course, but a package of buttons and ribbons!  

If you haven't received a SAB Brochure and you don't already have a Demonstrator, I'd be happy to be your Demonstrator and send you one.  Just email me and it will be on the way.  (USA residents and mailing address only please.)


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Patterned Occasions (w-129621 / c-129624)*
Card Stock:  Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink:  Island Indigo
DSP:  Sycamore Street (127540)*
Extras:  Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L (126999), Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812)*, Chevron Embossing Folder (127749), Linen Thread (104199)

* indicates Sale-A-Bration Freebie!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Don't be shy, say hello when you stop in.  :)

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Love the embossing you did on this ~ really highlights the jeans (which are adorable!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scrolling through my many blogs I follow. Not even looking at names....came across this card and had to backtrack. Lo and behold it's YOU!!!! WOOOO HOOOO LOVED THIS! That's my favorite stamp in that set. HOPE THIS IS YOUR SWAP!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danita - Thanks! I loved the jeans and just thought they were so cute I just had to have them.

    Lorri - Thank you! Nope, not my swap... lol. It's killing me not to post it, but I'm holding off. hehe. My swap is going to be a 3-D, I can hardly wait to show it off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors