Wednesday, February 6, 2013

And Now... A Word From Our Sponsor

 
Ok, so, they aren't really our sponsor, but this is the dream come true for a very dear friend of mine and I just wanted to share their Floured Aprons Bakery with all of you.
 
Be sure to check out their website by clicking the picture or link above and let's give them the business!  Oh, and guess what, you don't have to be local to purchase their tasty treats either, BONUS!  Shipping is available!
 
Having known Vicki since our early years in Sunday School and knowing the wonderful recipes her Mom used to cook up for us, I can promise you won't be disappointed!
 
 
... we now return you to your regularly scheduled blog hopping...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors