Monday, February 4, 2013

Guest Stamper - Danita

My very sweet BFF made this beautiful card and sent it to me.  Danita and I have been scrapping and stamping friends for more years than I can count, which means we're both getting older, so we don't count!  LOL   Even more noteworthy is when I told her I was thinking of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator we began to talk about a "name" for my group.  

As is often the way, we'd both seen a  stamp with the perfect words.  I didn't mention them to her and when she told me what she'd found, I nearly fell out of my chair.  Truth is, it shouldn't surprise me, we tend to do that ALL the time!  The perfect words... you should know this if you are reading my blog, but here it is:  Stamps Well With Others.  I should take a picture of the stamp and post it.  It sits right here by my work area so I can see it.

Thanks Danita!  You're the best!

Stamps Used:  Perfectly Preserved (w-126690 / c-126692). 


Place your order by heading to my shopping website  or by emailing me directly at:  StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I got all teary-eyed reading your post. Thanks Donna for keeping me inspired and energized to create during a trying time. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((Danita))))) I'm so blessed to have you in my life!

    Love you more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the story!! Beautiful card Donna! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lorri. I wish you could meet Danita!

    She lives down in Southern AZ though, near Willcox, so we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors