Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Brittney!

Happy Birthday to Brittney!  I actually wanted to post this on her birthday (Friday, Feb. 15th) but we couldn't have her seeing her birthday card online before she opened it now could we?  

This was a quick and easy card and I really like the results.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Cross My Heart (w-126580 / c-126582) from the Spring Mini
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
Ink:  Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Pacific Point
DSP:  Sycamore Street (127540)
Ribbon:  Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin (126844)

This one was made by Kristi - one our Guest Stampers from Stamps Well With Others.  Hoping to see more creations from the others to add to our gallery!


Thanks for looking in today. Have a wonderful 3-day weekend, if you are lucky enough to have one.  Hopefully you'll have a lot of stamping time!  I'm sure planning to!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. {SQUEAL!} These are so darling, I don't know how you come up with these Donna!! So cute!!! Love your post today, it is so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors