Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day - Guest Stamper - Linda

This will be a quick post, but I didn't want to miss Valentine's Day!

Our Guest Stamper today, Linda, has several Nieces and Nephews she makes holiday cards for and Valentine's Day is no exception.  Here is a quick look at the cards she made this year.  I think they are all just adorable!  The Penguin has to be my favorite though!

See what you think...





This idea came from Lorri (my sweet upline!) as a swap she received at Leadership.  Linda changed it up a bit, but this is the basic idea.



Thanks for looking in.  I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your someone special.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah...that penguin takes the cupcake! Adorable cards, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Valentine's Day post! LOVE the projects!! :) Great job, Linda, the GUEST DESIGNER!! WOOHOO!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors