Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pop-Up Posies

Last weekend, I attended Spring Fling 2013 presented by Diana Gibbs and Rhonda Morgan.  Those girls are amazing and they put on the most wonderful event!  We were there from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and crafted 14 items (13 cards and 1 bag).  I'm going to post some of them over the next few days because they are just too pretty not to share!

These three all use elements from the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit (131395) from the Spring Mini Catalog.

This top card uses all three sizes from the little cups that look like "cupcake" holders.  They are so stinkin' cute!  Just cut in every couple of folds so the flowers lay a little flatter and they almost feel real!  The DSP is Tea for Two (129311).  The great yellow brad in the middle is also part of the kit.



The DSP on the next two cards is a freebie from Sale-a-Bration called Sycamore Street (127540)


I really love the colors on this one - again DSP from Sale-a-Bration.  The colors are so bright and beautiful!



I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Oh those are all simply adorable! I'm totally crazy about the free DSP I got from the Sale-A-Bration catalog with my last order (samples you are using on the last 2 cards shown here). They are just my style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors