Sunday, February 24, 2013

Silicone Craft Sheet Loves Lint (aka Cat Hair) Rollers

If you have a house anything like mine, you have cats (or dogs) that love to be part of your crafting projects and love to leave their mark of hair around everywhere.  The Silcone Craft Sheet LOVES to attract this hair:






Here you can see, the roller removes hair, dust, glitter, anything you don't want on your craft sheet.



And here it is... nice and clean and ready to use.   I really LOVE my Silicone Craft Sheet and use it anytime I'm using adhesive, particularly the snail, it makes everything so much easier!


Thanks for looking in today.  To order your Silicone Craft Sheet go to My Website and order (127853).

I'll be at Diana and Rhonda's Spring Fling in Gilbert, Arizona today with 4 others from our stamping group.  I'm so excited for a day full of crafting with the girls that I can hardly stand it!  Pictures to follow this week.

Happy Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors