Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Stamp a Stack - Feeling Sentimental

This card was our Stamp-a-Stack last Friday.  We used the stamp set Feeling Sentimental, a free set when you purchase $50.00 during Sale-a-Bration.  The card idea came from the January team meeting from my weSTAMP group.  I don't know who created this particular card, so Lorri - if you see this, I'd love to give credit to the right person!  (update:  Lorri tells me this was Linda Bickley's swap - so thank you Linda!)

 


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock - Basic Gray, Midnight Muse, Marina Mist and Sahara Sand
Stamp Set - Feeling Sentimental (w-129627 / c-129630), En Francais (109521 - wood only)
Ink:  Midnight MuseRibbon - 1 1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon (129295) 

Thank you for looking in today.  

If you don't already have a Demonstrator, I'd love it if you would place an order with me by going to MY WEBSITE or by emailing me directly for more information at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com

Have a great day!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Oooh that is really great. I didn't think those stamps were all that cool till I saw this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that to be true with so many stamps. I see them in the book or catalog and until I see them used on something, I'm just not crazy about them.

    This set is so awesome when you see it used. I'll have to post the other samples since we used all three of the main stamps with this stamp a stack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love this one, too! This was Linda Bickley's swap. :) So sweet of you to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lorri! Now I can give her credit. I think I can edit my post, we will soon see. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors