Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Swaps Ready for Spring Fling

This coming Sunday a group of my "girls" and I are going to attend Diana and Rhonda's Spring Fling.  I'm so excited to spend an entire day crafting and creating with others that I can hardly stand it!  Thank goodness this is short week and Sunday will be here soon!

So, today's post is a quick look at the swaps I've got ready for Sunday.  I'm thrilled to have them all ready to go.  I've got 40 swaps made and am looking forward to receiving 40 in return.  The swap is just card fronts, so that's kind of nice for making large quantities.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  Field Flowers (w-122760 / c-122762), Delightful Dozen (w-122650 / c-122652)
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette and Rose Red.
Punch: Decorative Label (120907)
Ribbon:  5/8" Organza Ribbon (114319)

Then, from Monday's lunch with my boys, here we are outside the restaurant.  I'm not sure what was up with the cross-armed stance, they usually have their arms around me!  LOL  The one on my right (your left) is my "baby", Robert.  He will be 27 on the 25th and the fully bearded one is my eldest, Billy who just turned 31 on the 17th.  My how the time flies!  Aren't they handsome??  Mom sure thinks so!


Thanks for looking in!  Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo, beautiful card. Just what I needed on this gray rainy day! What a day brightener! Thanks Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lorri completely. Beautiful swaps but a way more beautiful family <3 . I love seeing the yearly mom & sons birthday luncheon photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I love my yearly pictures with my boys too... sometimes I'm lucky and get a picture with them over the holidays too!

    It may have been gray and rainy, but I love the rainy days and it was even more fun turning to snow in Phoenix!! Lots of excitement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors