Wednesday, February 13, 2013

To My Valentine

Since my hubby doesn't do computers, I think I'm safe to show this online, he'll never see it!  

I love the simplicity of this card.  I got the basic idea from Natasha Hein from Diary of Two Crafty Girls and then changed it up a bit.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter (w-129249 / c-129252), Delightful Dozen (w-122650 / c-122652)
Card Stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, StazOn Black
Punch:  3/16" Corner (119871)
Extras:  Real Red 1/8" Taffeta (119251), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)

Thank you for looking in today.  

If you don't already have a Demonstrator, I'd love it if you would place an order with me by going to MY WEBSITE or by emailing me directly for more information at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com

Have a great day!

~ Donna



2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Donna! I have a THING for BLING! Have a wonderful day tomorrow celebrating with your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll love it...and you! Dontcha just love Valentine's Day...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors