Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Fitting Birthday

Time for another Quick and Easy Birthday Card.  I like how this turned out and I'd been wanting to use A Fitting Occasion set.  It has so many uses!





Stamps:  A Fitting Occasion (w - 127047 / c -127049)
Card Stock:  Sahara Sand, Real Red, Early Espresso
Ink:  Real Red, Marina Mist
Punches:  1" Round, 1 3/8" Round and 1 1/4 Round
Accessories:  Two Tags Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots, Regal Rose 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors