Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bloomin' Birthday

Bloomin' Marvelous from Sale-a-Bration, has to be one of my very favorite stamps sets in a long time!  The flower in that set can be used in so many ways.  This one was fun to do and I really like the colors here as well.  Everything is current SU, except for the ribbon, which is retired SU.  Seems I need to order some more Very Vanilla ribbon, so for now, I used this.  I do love this ribbon though.  Maybe it will make a re-appearance!


Only two ink pads were used here, Gumball Green and Primrose Petals.  The lighter colors on the stamping comes from stamping once with a freshly inked image and then stamping again with the remainder of the ink that still remains.  I love the look it gives.

Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Bloomin' Marvelous (w-129651 / c-129652) < free with $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration; Itty Bitty Banners (w-126255 / c-126257)
Ink:  Gumball Green, Primrose Petals
Stampin' Markers:  Primrose Petals and Island Indigo
Card Stock:  Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals
DSP:  Print Poetry (129312)
Extras:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)

Have fun experimenting with color changes on this one.  There are so many pretty papers in the Print Poetry DSP, that many varieties can be made.


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on MY WEBSITE and then clicking on "Shop Now", or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - The first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

Happy Sunday!
~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I have this set and now seeing your pretty card makes me want to (finally) get it out to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set and love these colors together too. I wish it would photograph more true to color though.

    Let's see what you can come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors