Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hummingbird Beauties

I'm working on a bit of an opportunity for the next few weeks, so I thought I'd share a little of what I'm making.  I enjoy being able to whip out a few cards at a time using the same stamps and colors and mixing it up a bit.  Seems like lately, my favorite set is still the Bloomin' Marvelous freebie from Sale-a-Bration.

In case you haven't heard, during Sale-a-Bration you can select a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for every $50.00 spent out of any current catalog.  Sweet!




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Bloomin' Marvelous (w-129651 / c-129652) <
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade
Stampin' Write Markers:  Primrose Petals, Island Indigo
Extras:  Finishing Touches Edgelits (127010), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751), Vine Street Embossing Folder (130492) <


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

Have a great day!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with fun calming colors. Donna you do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorri! I really like the colors in this one. I just wish they would photograph truer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too was drawn by the color combo used here. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors