Sunday, March 10, 2013

Quick and Easy Cards

Here are several Quick and Easy Cards I made last week.  There are a couple of styles, but I can't decide which is my favorite style.  The first one you see only has color under the butterfly and I spotted (no pun intended) it on the Stampin' Pretty Blog by Mary Fish.



However, after showing it around a bit, we thought it needed some more color, so I took the Polka Dot Parade DSP (126902) and put it under as a mat.  I have to say, I think I like it much better that way.


Then I thought I'd try it with a different DSP behind and found this cute little pattern in the Print Poetry DSP Stack (129312) and then used the Primrose Petals card stock for the mat.  I really like the last one best with the Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577).



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Petite Pairs (w-122495 / c-122497) - this is one of my favorite go-to sets lately, so versatile for so much!
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Primrose Petals
DSP:  Print Poetry DSP Stack (129312), Polka Dot Parade DSP (126902)
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526), Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577), Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack (129387), Paper Piercing Tool (126189), Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)

* italics = Spring Mini


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. I think they are all just as pretty as can be, even the mostly white one. Perfect for spring. You know, if it ever actually arrives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hon! You know, you may have a while to wait for spring, but we're expecting low 90's by the end of the week. Really??? No thanks! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors