Saturday, March 30, 2013

RV Retirement

This card was made for a guy that's retiring from our office.  Sadly the bear, skeeter and compass are from a retired set, but it was just too cute not to share!  

John and his wife Pat have purchased a motorhome and will be traveling during retirement so I had to find something with a camping theme.  We need more fun stamps again, don't you think?  

I discovered at our Team Meeting that we can watercolor very nicely on our Stampin' Up! Glimmer paper!  It's impossible to see in this picture that the paper is glimmery.  I really like how it colors with the ink from the lid of our stamp pads and an aqua painter.  Unlike the regular Whisper White, this Glimmer paper doesn't get destroyed with the water.



Inside I printed from my computer onto whisper white and cut it to fit inside, with a yummy s'mores inside too!

~ Have a great Saturday - are you crafting today?

Donna

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the sentiment with the scene ~ they go together just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors