Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Scallop Trim Border Punch Cross

I spotted the amazing creation on Angie Leach's Blog Too Cool Stamping and simply had to find out how she made it.  When I learned how, I had to make it, of course!  Thank You Angie!  I love your blog and your inspiration!

My brain was quite puzzled at first, but leave it to her great instructions for how to make it and un-puzzle my brain!

Her instructions are here.  It's really more simple than you think!  Just a little muscle for doing the punching, but nothing you can't handle!

I didn't have any ribbon that would work, so I took some Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon and died it with a bit of water and my Perfect Plum re-inker.

Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Stamps:  Fabulous Phrases (w-117002 / c-120501)
Punches:  Scallop Trim Border (118402), Scallop Trim Corner (118870), Word Window (119857)
Big Shot Accessories:  Die:  Top Note Bigz (113463), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976)
Ribbon:  Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (109070)
Extras:  Perfect Plum Reinker (102107)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...how ingenious...and beautiful. I'm totally impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors