Thursday, April 4, 2013

Free Shipping! April 6th - 8th Only

Yayyyyy!!!  A Free Shipping Special this weekend only!! Stampin' Up! is offering free shipping April 6 through April 8!

What a great way to pick up a few things that have been on your wish list!   And, remember, if your order gets to $150, you get Hostess Benefits too! Get together with a few friends and put together a larger order, or grab a few things you've been thinking about, then contact me or shop online on my website for a shopping spree with FREE SHIPPING!

Stampin' Up! has also announced some new color changes that will take place in the new catalog that comes out June 1st!   Most all of the "new" colors are colors you already love as "in colors" and some that are leaving will be gone, so stock up now if you like those colors!  Any retiring colors will be "while supplies last" starting now!

Bye Bye Baja Breeze! You know this has never been a favorite of mine, so I'm not sure I'll shed any tears on that one.  I do hate to see Bashful Blue go - it was perfect for Baby Boy projects.  I've not seen Soft Sky, but I can imagine it will be a good replacement for Bashful Blue.  I am sad to see Regal Rose go, that was one of my favorite pinks.  :(

See the chart below for more information and check out the video for the best look at the "new" colors.


 
Let me know what you think about the updates!!
 
~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. 429 Love the colors. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like all the changes, except losing Bashful Blue. I loved that one for so many things. I saw an old catalog with the "new" Soft Sky and it looked more green than sky blue to me. I guess we'll see with time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors