Monday, April 29, 2013

Mosaic Madness with New In Colors

My very special pre-order came on Friday and Sunday I was able to make something with the fun new things you will be able to purchase beginning May 30th.   Even SOONER if you join my team, then you can pre-order too and have fun new Stampin' Up! products.

I'm really loving the new In Colors for 2013-2015.  They are all so beautiful!!  So far, I think Strawberry Slush is my favorite, but Baked Brown Sugar reminds me a bit of my two past favorite colors "Close to Cocoa" and "Creamy Caramel".

For this card, I've used all of the new In Colors to give you a little taste.  Going with these names, a real taste would be even better, they all sound so yummy.  Well, all but one, but I could see a nice tropical drink called Coastal Cabana.  Yum.

The other In Color's are Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Canteloupe, Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush, mix that with Coastal Cabana and you're all set!


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink:  Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Canteloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana 
Stamps:  Fabulous Phrases (w-117002 / c-120501) - (I chose "fabulous" because it is FABULOUS that you won't have to cut out this cute little mosaic shape!) and Mosaic Madness (numbers available later)
Accessories:  Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Mosaic Punch, dimensionals.

I'm so excited about the new things you'll be seeing with the upcoming Annual Catalog.  If you would like to have a new catalog when they are available and don't already have a Demonstrator, I would love it if you would contact me.  I will be happy to send you one.  Please though, if you already have a Demo, be sure to contact them and I'm sure they will be happy to send one your way.

To my current customers, you will be receiving one just as soon as they are available to you!

Thanks for looking in today.  Have a great week!  

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. That card and those colors are just...fabulous! I'm getting excited to see all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors