Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Projects

Have you received your My Paper Pumpkin yet?  If so, have you made your cards or anything else with your kit?

I found my creative time today and made the following cards.  I've made up three so far and am working on an idea for the 4th one.  That's the great thing about My Paper Pumpkin, you can mix it up with just what came in the kit or you can add some other products to the cards to make it a bit snappy!

To this first one I used the Basic Gray Stampin' Spot that came with the kit and stamped some of the butterflies from Papillon Potpourri (w-123757 / c-123759) onto Daffodil Delight card stock and punched them out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526).  I also punched a 7/8" Scallop Punch from Daffodil Delight and added some Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119254) to the button.


I liked the butterflies so well, I decided to add them to this card as well.  A little secret... this was the first one I made and when I stamped the dots, I made a bit of a boo-boo (overstamped and smudged - Ooops!).  So, like I always tell my girls, "There are no mistakes in stamping, just opportunities for embellishment."  So, the smudge was embellished with butterflies.  Perfect, right?  


With the following card, I pulled out some fun from our This and That  Bundle (133350).  The Washi Tape was so easy to use to make little flags to put on this card with bakers twine.  The green sunburst is the left over from using one of the green dotted zig-zag circles from the kit.  I simply snipped the zig zag from the outside cutting out the left over white outline.  Easy to do!



If you've made something fun from your "My Paper Pumpkin" kit, I'd love to hear about it or better yet see it.  I'll post the 4th project as soon as I finish it and get it photographed.  

Thanks for looking in today.


I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. All really cute cards. I like the colors used and I especialy like the dotted backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors