Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spoiler Alert - My Paper Pumpkin - Seriously!

If you don't want to see this month's kit... don't go any further!

Spoiler alert to those who prefer to wait for their package to arrive! 



Just can't hold back any longer!  Here's the My Paper Pumpkin kit for April 2013.  Seriously.  

A cute kit that can be a great "guy card".



The kit comes with 4 pre-scored card bases, 4 - pre-cut mats, 4 adhesive back layers in 3 different sizes and shapes.  4 pre-cut pieces of twine and 4 heavy duty buttons.  There are three stamps in the set "Seriously", "you kick booty" and "love your guts".  Not sure how I'll use that one.  LOL and one of my favorite color ink spots Cherry Cobbler.



Here's the card (as designed) by Stampin' Up!  It took me maybe 10 minutes to complete.  Tying the twine took the longest!  Only because I was all thumbs today for some reason!  Ha!


Now, here's the bad news...

If you didn't sign up before April 10th, you won't be able to get this kit because, once the month is past, it's past.  When you sign up, the very first kit you receive is the Starter Kit, no matter when you join.  The next months' kit will be whatever the kit is for that month.

So, be sure you don't miss out on the kit for May, sign up right away so you won't miss it.  You'll want to be signed up by May 10th in order to be ready for the My Paper Pumpkin adventures.  Once you are signed up, you'll never have to worry about your kit again, it will automatically mail out around the 15th of the month and should arrive within a couple of days from there.  You can always pause your subscription, but again, you have to let My Paper Pumpkin know before the 10th.  IF you want, you can always cancel, but when you sign up again, you'll start out with the starter kit again.

I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one. 

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Donna Kish - Phoenix, AZ

Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!

Thanks for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Cool kit! I'd probably make the card exactly as you did and use the "love your guts" as the inside sentiment, giving it to someone who just went through something difficult. I think it would be just as appropriate for a woman as a man. Love it! How much are hte monthly kits again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now I can see what to do with "love your guts", thanks! LOL

    The kits are $19.95 per month and come automatically when you sign up. You can also pause your subscription if you want to skip a month or so when money is tight.

    It's a great way have a way to make some cards without all the work. Everything is included in the kit and the first kit comes with the clear block to use with the kits.

    Plus, you can use whatever stamps you have on hand, you aren't limited to just what's in the kit. Doll it up with whatever you want!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors