Saturday, April 13, 2013

Soda Pop Top Trinkets

I spotted this idea on another blog last week and fell in love with it, especially since I had recently purchased so many of the bottle caps and needed something really fun to do with them.

I'll show you the other side tomorrow - after I've given them to their recipients.  I don't want to spoil the surprise!


You can make these too, very easily.  Simply purchase the Soda Pop Tops (129388) from our Spring Mini Catalog, but don't wait to long, the catalog is only good until May 31st.  Punch a circle from the Silver Glimmer Paper (124005) with the 1" Circle Punch (119868), punch the hearts using the Owl Builder Punch (118074) and the Small Heart Punch (117193) from the Red Glimmer Paper (121790).  I printed out the SU label and snipped them out to go inside.

Using the Crystal Effects (101055) put a little CE in the bottom and then add the Silver Glimmer.  Put a dot of CE under each item you put in, this helps keep them from floating up (but watch them anyway, in case the do float up a bit) when you fill in with more CE.  Cover everything with CE and make sure to push them down with a toothpick if they start to float up - you may also have some bubbles coming from under the circle when air escapes.

It will be cloudy until completely dry, just let it sit at least overnight, longer if possible. You can see these below at different stages of drying and setting up.



I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - If you signed up before the 10th of the month, your next shipment should be April 15th and should arrive shortly after that.

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!

Have a great Saturday!
~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. DARLING!! LOVE THESE! I got one of these as a gift and she made it into a SU scissors charm. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors