Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Sampler - Simple Satisfaction

The Spring Sampler set is packed full of so many cute stamps.  I sure hope this carries over to the new Annual Catalog.  I'd sure hate to see it go away so soon.

Here is a quick and easy card I just threw together.  



I made the bottom edge by using the Apothecary Accents Framelits and cut a bit off of the Whisper White cardstock.  I'm showing the sample below using Gumball Green so you can see it better against my white background.  Then, take a strip of cardstock (Daffodil Delight used above) that will fill the gap to make the front of the card a full 5 1/2" long again.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red
DSP:  Floral District (126919)
Stamp Set:  Spring Sampler (w-125510 / c-125512)
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red
Accessories:  1" Circle Punch (119868), 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (127811), Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126844)

Thanks for looking in today.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Such a bright, happy, cheery card. Love it...especially with that fun bottom edge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors