Thursday, April 4, 2013

Watercolor Pencils and Crayons Discontinued


WATERCOLOR PENCILS AND CRAYONS DISCONTINUED


April 3, 2013

Due to unforeseen problems with our supplier for Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Watercolor Pencils, Stampin' Up! has decided to discontinue these two products.

Watercolor Pencils (item 101879) and Watercolor Wonder Crayons Brights Collection (item 119804), which have been on the Backorder Report for about a week, will no longer be available, effective immediately. If your order has not been shipped due to its status in backorder, we will not be able to fill it. 

We will soon begin processing refunds for these items. Keep in mind that it may take a few days to see the reimbursement in your account.

Now for the good news! We still have the remaining collections of the Watercolor Wonder Crayons available to order. The Subtles (item 119802), Neutrals (item 119805), and Regals (item 119803) Collections are only available while supplies last. Get 'em before they're gone!

I sure hate to see these go.  I love the way these both work.  Always turn out so pretty!

If you don't have them and want them, you need to order them quickly before inventory sells out!

I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above on my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - the first shipment will be out very soon and you won't want to miss it!  Be sure to pick me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator and let me know when you do so I can sent you a big thank you!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors