Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bundle Up Savings

Would you like to know a little insider tip?  It's not about the Kentucky Derby today... sorry.  But, it is about saving money and we all love to save money, right?

There are three great bundles that are in the 2013 Spring Mini that save you 15% when you purchase them rather than buying them individually.  The good news is that these products will all be in the new 2013-2014 Annual Catalog, the bad news... they will not be bundled and can only be purchased separately at full price.

That's my insider (sneak peek) tip.  If any of these sets are on your Wish List, may I recommend you get them now, before the end of May.  I know I will be.  I have 2 of the 3 and will be ordering the 3rd one very soon.  It's so nice to have such great framelits that match our stamps!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Hope you have a wonderful Saturday.  I'll be having the girls over for our Retiring Stamps workshop and am looking forward to having the girls over to craft and visit and of course, eat!  Yum!
 
~ Donna
 
(May the 4th be with You)
 
-- couldn't resist! --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors